For its third iteration and gaining national attention, Hitstun returns, bigger and better than ever! Come join the largest Smash 64 event of the region!
$5 Venue Fee
$10 Entry for Singles
$5 Entry for Doubles
Registration begins at 11:00am
Doubles starts at 12:00pm
Singles starts at 2:30pm
Game Settings: 5 Stocks, Best of 3 Games. Best of 5 Games for: Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals
Items are disabled.
Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it.
Accidental pausing results in a loss of the current stock and a restart of the match at the resulting stock counts. The opponent can choose to forego the restart
Players may request that Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon (Right-C) not be used if Congo Jungle is the stage. The opposing player may reset the match without penalty if they wish for a color change if neither player have taken damage.
Alternate or custom controllers/adapters such as a keyboard, Gamecube controller or a Hori Mini Pad are allowed. Players suspected of using turbo functions or other macros are subject to immediate disqualification.
Team Attack enabled
Sharing stocks is allowed
Accidentally pausing while taking a stock forfeits that taken stock
1. Players select their characters. Either player may choose to Blind Pick. In this case, each player secretly tells a third player their character before picking with the third player verifying their selections.
2. The players play the first match of the set on Dream Land.*
3. The Losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match from either the Neutral or Counter-Pick list. They cannot pick a stage they've already won on during this set, unless agreed.
4. The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
5. The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
6. The losing player of the preceding match may change their controller port.
7. The next match is played
8. Repeat Steps 3 through 7 for all subsequent matches until the set is complete.